Library Guidelines and Procedures
The library is a place to read, check out materials, take tests, work on projects and be creative! It is a place where learning takes place!
· Be respectful of others – Say please and Thank you!
· Put chairs back before you leave
· Leave the library looking better than when you came! Recycle water bottles and throw away wrappers.
· Ask questions and help each other out!
· Remember to bring your books back! And be respectful of your books (Somebody else wants to read your book too!)
· Be creative and work hard! Have fun!
· And READ!
Circulation of Books
· As long as you have no overdues, you may checkout what you want.
· Books are checked out for 3 weeks; you may renew a book one time
· You may request a book or place it on hold
· If we don’t have it you may request an interlibrary-loan. Interlibrary loans MUST be returned on time. If you have overdues we will not place a loan.